- www.brook.org.uk – Brook provides free, confidential relationships and sexual health services for young people including contraception, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and choices, counselling and online information and advice.
Useful Phone Numbers:
- NSPCC 0800 800 500
- Childline 0800 1111
- Lifeline (4pm-9pm Mon-Fri) 0808 808 8000
- Relate Teen (Relationship/Family Problems) 0870 242 6091
- CRUSE (Death of Someone Close) 028 90 79 2419
- Samaritans 08457 90 90 90
- FASA (Drugs and Alcohol) 028 90 31 9333
Safe on the Internet Information
CEOP work to keep your children safe on the Internet. Download CEOP’s letter for parents online safety information sheet here.
The UK SAFER INTERNET CENTRE works with social networking sites to disseminate their safety and reporting tools.
All UK phone providers have malicious or nuisance call, text or picture message centres set up and have procedures in place to deal with such instances.