Mr P Murray (Leader of Learning)
The Prince’s Trust Achieve programme enables students to try a range of new things including:
- Delivering a community project and making a real difference in the local area
- Learning all sorts of new skills to help with meeting new people and building confidence
- Taking on a business challenge to put entrepreneurial skills to the test
- Improving knowledge and ability to look after yourself and live a healthy life
- Top tips to help you write the perfect CV and get ahead in a career
Over the course of 2 years’ students will complete a variety of units which are coursework-based. At the end of 2 years, students will achieve either a Level 2 Certificate or a Diploma sized qualification in Personal Development and Employability.
The video below shows an example of a party cone enterprise set up by a group of year 12 students as part of their course.