Junior School and Senior School assemblies take place each week on a Monday morning.
These Assemblies are an opportunity for the members of the School to meet regularly together and pupils are encouraged to participate in a meaningful way, fostering a good school spirit.
Year Assemblies usually take place on a monthly basis. The purpose of the Year Assembly is to give the opportunity to:
- Strengthen the “Year Identity”
- Encourage pupil development in active participation
- Try out new ideas in front of a small group
- Draw attention to matters regarding the year group
- Use in preparation for year activities i.e. outings or parents’ consultations
- Introduce outside speakers to the year group
- Give pupils a chance to demonstrate talents which they may have
- Give credit to achievers in all fields
- Reinforce ideas from the main Assemblies